MMM MONTHLY VIRTUAL TOWN HALL GATHERINGS
Join us for our first MMM Town Hall meeting of 2014!
MONDAY, JANUARY 6th, 2014
11 am- NOON PST/ 2-3 pm EST
- Are you a peaceful, purposeful, powerful and passionate mama or person who mothers others?
- Are you a spiritual, creative activist?
- Do you want a world with clean air, clean food, clean water, freedoms and sustainability for our children and our children’s children?
- Do you want our children to know that they matter no matter what?
If you answered “YES”, to any of these questions, this movement is for you!
Join mothers and others of all ages from around the globe, who are actively standing for a world where all mothers, all women, all children thrive! And, the men are involved, too.
The MMM a powerful collective in service to mamas, children, families prospering locally and globally. The first Monday of each month we join together in this Town Hall meeting where we heartstorm about what is the highest and the best for us individually and collectively, and, decide what actions we can take to support this transformation happening. We will feature special guests who are actively involved in good works in their communities and the world.
Your voice matters – bring it, raise it, share it!
Sign up now to attend our January 6th virtual town hall gathering, and to receive invites and info for our upcoming meetings. Participation info will be emailed to you, from Wendy Silvers, after you signup.
MMM Founder, Wendy Silvers
Contact her directly: email@example.com
Latest posts by Wendy Silvers (see all)
- LA Times — How to talk with your kids about the Violence in Charlottesville - August 14, 2017
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr and Robert DeNiro host February 15 Press Conference at National Press Club - February 14, 2017
- Place the Oxygen Mask on your face first - January 29, 2017